Patriots are invited to partner with Veteran’s Guard to sponsor the most comprehensive and all-inclusive virtual military portrait wall, The Warrior Wall.
The Warrior Wall is for ALL veterans that are currently serving, or that have ever served, in the U.S. Armed Forces. This includes newly enlisted, multiple term, war, fallen and retired veterans.
The Warrior Wall is for ALL branches of service. Each branch of active duty, guard and reserve have a dedicated page. This includes the Air Force, Air Force Reserve, Air National Guard, Army, Army National Guard, Army Reserve, Coast Guard, Coast Guard Reserve, Navy, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps, Marine Corps Reserve.
Patriot Partners will also be sponsoring a Kindred page on The Warrior Wall. Families that have multiple generations, siblings or members serving in the armed forces proudly have a place to post their patriotic family pictures.
Benefits of becoming a Patriot Partner:
- Your company will receive exclusive public recognition on each of the thirteen Warrior Wall pages for one full year. *The Warrior Wall does not offer any advertisement space for purchase; Patriot Partner Sponsors are exclusively promoted.
- Choice of four sponsorship levels: Elite Patriot Partner, Distinguished Patriot Partner, Meritorious Patriot Partner and Patriot Partner.
- Your company will be supporting a minimum of 24 hosted mobile photo events where veterans can have their picture taken by Veteran’s Guard personnel for The Warrior Wall or veterans can bring a picture to have scanned and uploaded onto The Warrior Wall.
- Benefit from our national target audience of 18.8 million veterans living in the United States. (Statistics reported by The United States Census Bureau 2015).
- Your company will be associated with one of the world’s most respected groups of people, the American Veterans.
For more information on becoming a Patriot Partner Sponsor please e-mail: email@example.com.
The Warrior Wall is owned and operated by Veteran’s Guard, a private veteran-owned website. The U.S. government, U.S Armed Forces or Department of Veterans Affairs have not reviewed this information and are not connected to The Veteran’s Guard.